An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Beware of Toddler

I'm having some trouble uploading video onto the blog right now, so I've created a youtube account. Here's David's latest video. Watch as he not only chases but attempts to bite the dogs.

As I have time, I'll upload more video to youtube and put a link to all of our videos along the right side of the blog. I hope to make a link to all our pictures eventually, too.

2 comments:

Lao Lao and Lao Ye said...

Snoopy and Pete deserve a big hug, a couple of good dogs, and, pehaps, a treat! I do believe that David has adjusted quite well to having two furry, four-legged, siblings :)

What a cutie our David is!

SC GM

Anonymous said...

Wow! Snoopy seems so calm!