An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing...

We finally received our LSC!!! I came home from work yesterday to a message on our machine from our adoption agency. They didn't say why they were calling, just to call them back. Of course, at this point, it was after 5:00 and the office was closed. We pretty much knew it was either really good news (our LSC) or really bad (a problem with our dossier that would delay our approval). I tried calling and emailing our agency contact with no luck. To spice things up, we lost power in a huge thunderstorm around 6:00pm, and my cell phone died a couple of hours later. So when I plugged my phone in to my car charger this morning, I was thrilled to see an email that said our LSC was in. Hopefully it will get to us by the end of the week, and we can get our I-800 out to USCIS.
And now, without further ado, here is Mei Xiang Hua, soon to be known as Max LaBorde Maas...




And here is a picture of David seeing his baby brother's picture for the first time back in April.

7 comments:

anon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for your family!

Aunt Leslie and Uncle Stanley said...

We can't wait to meet him in person!

Leah said...

What a cutie!!
Congrats again!!
:)

Jennifer S said...

Congratulations! This is very exciting stuff!!! I love the pic of David checking Max out ;)

The Heath's said...

He is so precious! We can't wait to follow your journey to bring him home. We are so happy for you all!

Beth and Ryan said...

Oh my word!!! How sweet and precious he looks! Congratulations to you all! Hopefully we are not too far behind :)
Beth

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our family, Max !!