An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amen

Tonight as I was putting David to bed, I told him his story. We do this a lot. We want talking about his adoption to be something he always remembers, no big deal. We talk about China, his birth mommy, the nannies at the orphanage and his foster mom. We always end his story by telling him how those people took such good care of him until Mommy and Daddy could come to China to bring him home forever. Tonight after I finished, he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "Amen."

3 comments:

leah said...

:)

xox

The Heath's said...

That is precious!

Julianna Temple-Roberts said...

I couldn't have said it better myself, David!