An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No news is not good news

Still waiting for our CA (consulate appointment). I'm not sure what the heck is taking so long, but supposedly the dates for earlier October travel are booked. It's a really really long story that I hesitate to put out there in cyberspace, but if anyone wants to listen to me ramble on about the uninteresting details of adoption paperwork and my current aggravation, feel free to call any time. Long story short, it's looking like late October-early November travel for us. Our agency thinks they will have official dates in the next day or two, but I've heard that somewhere before...
While we wait, I'm going to try to get a post of pictures from our trip to NYC over Labor Day up soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sorry to hear about the delay! I hope you hear soon. However, think about the positive side...this could solve our parental units traveling conflicts! Maybe, they can handle grandkids in two different cities after all!

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!