An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Improvement


Last Saturday, Uncle Dave was kind enough to come over to assist with some home improvement projects. And by assist, I obviously mean do the overwhelming majority of the work in exchange for a burrito. The main task at hand was to replace some of the sagging boards in our front steps. David loves tools and was very happy to spend the morning helping Kevin and Uncle Dave.
Completely unrelated to this is the fact that David thinks the word "forgot" is acutally "I-forgot." He says things like "Why did Daddy I-forgot this?" or "I I-forgot where I was going." So cute.

No comments: