An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Monday, February 15, 2010

Because I know my parents are getting antsy

Not much new or exciting to report. Here are a few pictures to keep 'Ramma and Nahnee happy.
David loves to shovel snow. I'm sure that will change in a few years when we actually want him to shovel snow. Alma took David to see Bob the Builder at Navy Pier. He loved it.

Another task David will no longer enjoy once he's old enough to be of service. (As a side note, it takes a long time to clean 3 filthy bathrooms. It takes twice that amount of time with the assistance of a 3 year old.) Eating dinner tonight in his hockey helmet.

2 comments:

Lao Lao and Lao Ye said...

I see he is getting caught up on Chicago sports!

Love,
"Ramma

Life in Green-Land said...

isn't it amazing how much longer things take when you have "help"?! My 3 year old likes to "help" fold laundry.... then I get to re-fold it all, but don't try to do it in front of her. She doesn't appreciate having her hard work messed with! ;)