An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Friday, January 8, 2010

B^3

Huge day today chez Maas. Huge. This morning at 8am, David's big boy bed was delivered. The picture above is David at bedtime tonight. He had lobbied for a bunk bed ("I want BIG ladder!"), and Kevin and I are big enough suckers to go for the idea, but his room just isn't big enough. David agreed to settle for a bed with drawers. He has filled two of the drawers with hats and underwear and plans to designate another drawer for his cars tomorrow. He told me today "My bed have BIG drawers. I love it!" So I think he's over the ladder thing.
David's new bed, breaking his bed in, George dressed in David's Northwestern shirt and jeans (picture taken by David)
Today we also went to Mandarin class, played unreasonable amounts of hockey with the new hockey stick and puck the wise men brought David for Epiphany and had a delicious dinner at Szchuan Beijing. As usual, David out ate every adult in the restaurant.

2 comments:

megan said...

congratulations on the big boy bed!

Jennifer Starnes said...

SO exciting. Can't wait to tell Haley that David got a big boy bed...I'm sure she will be enthused for him.