An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break. --Chinese legend

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bonus pictures from the Taste

These were emailed to us by the lovely and talented Laura who continues to date Adam though she is way out of his league. I thought they were too cute not to post. Thanks, Laura!



Completely unrelated to these pictures, I need to get some video of David talking before I miss my window. His negatives are the cutest. In general, he makes an affirmative statement and follows it with an emphatic "no" and a head shake instead of saying don't or not. For example, he doesn't say, "Don't do that." He says, "Do that, no!" and shakes his head. He also continues to call Snoopy "Beezus" which I can't get enough of.

No comments: